We are always on the lookout for people with a passion for natural health / clean living, and the skills to help us get our message, and the timetocleanse.com website, out to a bigger audience. If you like what we do, and think you would be a good fit, please contact us.
Please note: Our team is ‘virtual’ and work from home. You’ll need a good internet connection and a quiet area to work, but more than anything you’ll need to be self-motivated and able to work on your own.
- Writer – Product Descriptions and Blog Content (Freelance)
Health & Wellness Writer and Blog / Website Manager
Job Added: 15th February 2018
- Do you have a passion for natural health, healing and wellness?
- Are you a talented writer who is able to encourage people to make positive changes to their lifestyle through your words?
- Do you have experience formatting posts using WordPress?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all 3 questions then we’d love to hear from you!
We need someone on a freelance basis to create an editorial calendar, write thoughtful and engaging blog posts, format the posts ready to be published and shared on social media, and help keep our website updated.
You’ll also be responsible for updating product descriptions and adding new products as they are released.
This role will include:
- Writing unique, interesting and engaging blog posts for our popular blog (usually 900-1500 words)
- Working with our other contributing / guest writers to ensure a range of content is published (including recipes, in-depth guides & ‘list’ posts)
- Maintain and manage a blogging calendar
- Check, edit, format and schedule posts ready to be published (usually 2-3 weeks in advance)
- Work with our social media manager to promote blog posts on our social media channels.
- Writing unique product descriptions for new natural health products (approx 1000 words) and uploading to our website (in both US and UK English)
- Making sure existing product descriptions are kept updated (for example when a product is re-formulated or a new ingredient / flavor is added)
- Uploading and formatting the product descriptions ready to be published
- Manage the translation of product descriptions in to other languages as required (we will provide access to translators
Hours & Working Arrangements: Approx 20 hours per month on a freelance basis – there are opportunities to expand the role further by taking on additional responsibilities.
You’ll need to:
- Have a passion for natural health
- Be a talented writer
- Be able to provide examples of your work published online (either in your name, or as a ghost writer)
- Understand WordPress (our content management system) to upload and format pages / posts
- Be able to start ASAP and willing to commit for at least 6-12 months
- Hourly rate or fixed priced projects (based on your rate per 100 words)
- You will be required to provide a tax invoice for the work completed which will be paid via Paypal
How to Apply: Please complete the form below, telling us a bit about your experience, background and suitability for this role (include examples of similar projects you’ve worked on in the past).