We are always on the lookout for people with a passion for natural health / clean living, and the skills to help us get our message, and the timetocleanse.com website, out to a bigger audience. If you like what we do, and think you would be a good fit, please contact us.
Please note: Our team is ‘virtual’ and work from home. You will need a good internet connection and a quiet area to work, but more than anything you’ll need to be self-motivated and able to work on your own.
- Writer – Product Descriptions and Blog Content (Freelance)
- Social Media & Outreach (Part-Time / Home Based)
Experienced Writer Required: Create Detailed Product Descriptions and Unique Blog Content
Job Added: 2nd December 2015
We are looking for a talented and experienced writer, with an interest in natural health, to join our team on a part-time / freelance basis. You’ll be responsible for writing detailed descriptions about new products, updating existing product pages, and contributing thoughtful, engaging articles to our blog.
This role will include:
- Writing unique product descriptions for new natural health products (approx 1000 words) and uploading to our website (in both US and UK English)
- Making sure existing product descriptions are kept updated (for example when a product is re-formulated or a new ingredient / flavor is added)
- Uploading and formatting the product descriptions ready to be published
- Manage the translation of product descriptions in to other languages as required (we will provide access to translators)
- Writing unique, interesting and engaging blog posts for our popular blog (usually 900-1500 words)
- Working with our other contributing / guest writers to ensure a range of content is published (including recipes, in-depth guides & ‘list’ posts)
- Maintain and manage a blogging calendar
- Check, edit, format and schedule posts ready to be published (usually 2-3 weeks in advance)
- Work with our social media manager to promote blog posts on our social media channels.
Hours & Working Arrangements: Initially 5-7 hours per week on a freelance basis.
You’ll need to:
- Be a talented writer
- Have experience writing descriptions for health supplements / products
- Have a passion for natural health
- Be able to provide examples of your work published online (either in your name, or as a ghost writer)
- Understand WordPress (our content management system) to upload and format pages / posts
- Be able to start ASAP and willing to commit for at least 6-12 months
- Hourly rate or fixed priced projects (based on your rate per 100 words)
- You will be required to provide a tax invoice for the work completed which will be paid via Paypal
How to Apply: Please complete the form below, telling us a bit about your experience, background and suitability for this role (include examples of similar projects you’ve worked on in the past).
Social Media Manager and Blogger Outreach
Job Added: 12th April 2015
We are looking for a talented social media manager to manage our social media profiles, grow our audience, and build relationships with influencers in our niche. We want someone who can do more than simply post updates; you’ll need to be able to help us grow our audience, build a community, get featured on high-profile websites, and drive visits to our website.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day posting & interaction on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Testing different types of posts, layout, timings etc
- Creating consistent branding across all profiles
- Creating and implementing a social media plan designed to grow our audience on key social media platforms
- Conducting blogger outreach to secure guest post opportunities
- Creating ’round-up’ posts (e.g. recipe round-ups or interview posts) and encouraging featured bloggers to share / link to them
- Organizing and running contests
- You’ll need to have an interest in natural health combined with experience in social media management, and ideally blogger outreach.
How to Apply: Please complete the form below. Include an example of a client you currently manage the social media efforts for, with links to their social media profiles. Tell us the results you have achieved, and the strategies you have implemented in order to achieve them.