Write for TimetoCleanse
Update December 2015: We’ve just published a new writing job on our main jobs page.
We are still on the lookout for regular contributors / bloggers (see below), however we are also looking for an experienced writer to create / update product descriptions (our sales pages), manage our blog calendar, format / schedule blog posts etc. Find out more at https://www.timetocleanse.com/about-us/jobs/.
High Rates of Pay | Great Exposure | Make a Real Difference
We are looking for 2-3 talented bloggers to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals in 2016. Our aim is to become the leading destination for detox, clean eating and toxin-free lifestyle information and advice, and we need your help to get there!
If you are an experienced (and very talented) writer, natural health expert or blogger who shares our passion for healthy, toxin-free, clean living – we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll be well paid for your work and receive lots of exposure from our growing audience.
Only The BEST Will Do
We are looking for super high quality content – not the average articles you can find everywhere on the internet. No fluff. No fillers & no regurgitated posts.
In 2015 we will only be publishing useful, practical, unique, interesting and engaging content which will help our readers make a positive change to their lives.
We will be investing time and money to promote your post through social media and paid advertising, so you’ll get lots of exposure for your work.
- Experienced blogger / writer
- Passion and experience in natural health / cleansing / clean living
- Ability to craft high quality, engaging and practical articles
- Write with personality & a unique style
- Ability to correctly reference article / claims with supporting studies
- Native English speaker
- (preferred) Alternative or traditional health qualification / study
- (preferred) Basic WordPress experience
- (preferred) Experience in promoting
We cover a wide variety of topics (& are always open to your suggestions) including:
- Detoxing / Cleansing (product reviews, advice, ideas)
- Toxins in Food, Water & Environment (exposing foods, healthy alternatives, how to avoid toxins)
- Green Smoothie and Juicing Recipes
- Clean Eating (foods, recipes, advice)
- Fermented Foods (e.g. How to make Sauerkraut or Kefir)
- Natural / Home Remedies
- DIY Personal Care and Cleaning Products (dangers of chemicals used & recipes for alternatives)
- Healthy Homes (Reducing Household Toxins)
Blog Content (posts, videos or recipes)
Blog posts will usually be between 1000 and 5000 words. We are also on the lookout for unique recipes, remedies and ‘how-to videos’.
We ask our contributors to share and promote the articles on their personal blogs and social profiles.
How Much Do We Pay? $$
Pay rates depend on the content type, length, topic and experience / expertise of the writer and are usually negotiated on an individual basis; however, you will be well compensated for your work.
Find Out More / Apply Now
If this sounds like the ideal fit for you, the first step is to get in touch using the form below.
Please include as much information as possible, including links to your personal blog and / or other sites (or newspapers / magazines) you’ve had your work published on.
If we think you’d be a good fit for us, we’ll usually invite you to have a quick chat with us on Skype / phone before getting started.
We can’t wait to hear from you!