Thank you for taking our “Time To Cleanse” Quiz.
Your Score: Between 7 and 13
What This Means?: Average (average score is 9) – High Toxicity
We hope you enjoyed completing our short quiz, most people find the process helps them get a better picture of their current health and wellness and already you may have some ideas for reducing your exposure to toxins and improving your overall health which is fantastic. Below you’ll find some additional tips and ideas based on your answers to the quiz.
Your answers put you in the middle category not highly toxic, but definitely not ‘clean’ either! Your diet could probably use some improvement and there are some areas of your life where you are exposing your body to unnceeasty toxins, which is putting a stress on your body.
These toxins could be building up as the body and dragging down your health, causing issues like tiredness, weight problems and a general lack of wellness.
Quiz: Is Your Body TOXIC? Take the Test...
Our average score is 9, so depending on your individual results you may be around average or above average based on the results of our quiz so far.
Step 2: Do More of the Good Stuff – Less of the Bad
It sounds simple and it really is, to improve your health and lose weight you simply need to do more of the good things you are already doing and gradually stop the bad ones! Its not about becoming a health freak and never treating yourself, its important to do everything in moderation (including moderation!).
- Think of Food as Fuel: If you can start see your food as a fuel for your body, it will completely change the way you think about food. Next time you think about drinking that soda laden with sugar, artificial colors and preservatives ask yourself “is this fueling my body and de-fueling it?”. Do this for a while and you’ll notice that your diet improves and so will your taste buds, most people find they start to really enjoy eating clean, healthy foods which make them feel good, rather than toxic, dirty foods which only serve to drag down energy and cause weight issues.
- Go Natural: Your shampoo, toothpaste and other personal care and household cleaning products contain a vast array of artificial chemicals, some of which can be very harsh. These chemicals can get in to your body through your skin and remain there are a long time. However there are now some fantastic natural products on the market which have been made 100% from plant based ingredients, so its simple to make the switch (you’ll also often save money)
- Drink More Water: One of the best ways to cleanse the body on a daily basis is to drink plenty of good quality filtered water. Switch caffeinated drinks for herbal alternatives like chamomile and peppermint and ditch the regular/diet sodas. You’ll notice the difference very quickly.
- Get Daily Activity: There’s no need to become a gym junkie, but you do need to be getting some form of physical activity everyday. This could be swimming, running, a brisk walk with a friend or a whole range of other activities. The idea is to be getting out of breath and working up a sweat. Make it fun, and make it a habit.
- Eat Clean Foods: If possible go organic as regular produce has been sprayed with a cocktail of pesticides and herbicides as well as having a lower mineral and nutritional content. Also start reading food labels and avoid anything with artificial colors, preservatives and other nasties – you’ll be surprised at the number of ingredients some products have! Try to have a diet that consists mostly of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins and whole-grains.
Step 3: Go on a Detox
Everyone can benefit from a gentle detox program. It doesn’t matter how healthy you try to be its impossible to avoid the array of chemicals, environmental toxins and other nasties out there. There are thousands of chemicals in our food, water, personal care products, cleaning products, furniture, pollution and the environment.
A regular detox will help your body release these toxins and provide the support it needs to replenish and repair.
We would never recommend doing a colon cleansing program or any detox containing any laxatives or harsh herbs. These programs tend to stress the body and remove the good bacteria, as well as the toxins.
From our experience the Isagenix 9 day and 30 day cleansing programs are the most effective programs available. They are professionally formulated and contain a balanced selection of nutrients which actually nourish the body to help it get back in to balance. Once your body is in balance it is able to process and remove the toxins itself – no laxatives or diuretics required.
The 30 day program is the most complete and provides your body with the time it needs to repair, restore and revitalise.
Share on Facebook: Don’t forget to help us spread the Word.
Please share our quiz (https://www.timetocleanse.com/quiz/) on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites you are a member of.