Lean, Strong and In the Best Shape of Your Life
Strong, healthy muscles rely on protein to build, repair and maintain themselves. It’s as true for professional athletes as it is for everyone else; and whether your goal is to build lean muscle or break through a weight loss plateau, increasing your protein intake is vital.
IsaPro is a supplement powder, which contains 18g of undenatured whey protein per serving. Undenatured means that it’s less processed than standard whey protein, so it contains more of the essential amino acids and nutrients needed for great health.
Get lean, strong and in the best shape of your life with IsaPro. Available in smooth vanilla or chocolate flavors (chocolate is not currently available from Isagenix Australia).
- Made with undenatured whey protein
Undenatured whey protein contains more nutrients, to help you build lean muscle
- 18g of protein per serving
90 calories and 18g of premium quality whey protein per serving – ideal for post-workout
- Available in two great flavors
Choose from creamy vanilla or delicious chocolate flavors
- Get lean and strong
Feed your muscles the fuel they need to repair and grow. Get lean and strong, and feel great
- Preserve lean muscle mass
A loss of lean body mass is a common sign of aging – combat it with IsaPro
Strong, healthy muscles rely on protein to build and repair themselves. Whether you’re a weekend runner, elite athlete or trying to break through a plateau in your weight loss goals, adding extra protein to your diet can help to speed up lean muscle growth.
IsaPro is a premium quality protein supplement, containing 18g of undenatured whey protein per serving. Its full amino acid profile means that you’ll get even more potent muscle-protecting and recovery-aiding power in each shake.
- Available in creamy vanilla and chocolate flavors
- IsaPro protein is undenatured
The high amino acid profile in IsaPro is due in part to it being undenatured. Regular whey protein powder is processed to remove certain elements. Undenatured whey protein doesn’t undergo the same processing, so it keeps more of its nutrients – including essential amino acids – intact.
For you and your goals, that means more room for lean muscle growth and potentially faster recovery times.
Ideal for athletes
With 90 calories and 18g of protein per serving, including a full amino acid profile, IsaPro is perfect for athletes in training, who want to build muscle whilst avoiding excess fat. This premium quality shake mixes easily with either water or milk, and can be mixed with other supplements such as creatine.
If you’re training on a regular basis and are looking to build lean muscle, you should be aiming for around 0.7-0.8g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day.
A 180lb person training for strength and lean muscle growth should be aiming for around 126g of protein per day at the lower end, or 144g of protein at the higher end.
- IsaPro contains a full amino acid profile for muscle growth and recovery
- 90 calories and 18g of undenatured protein per serving
- Ideal as a post-workout shake, or for muscle maintenance throughout the day
- Convenient way to contribute to your daily protein intake
Break through weight loss plateaus
Protein isn’t just important for building muscle, and you don’t have to be a bodybuilder to appreciate its benefits. If you’re trying to lose weight, boosting your metabolism and supplementing some of the nutrients you could be missing out on is a great idea.
How can a high-protein diet help weight loss?
Protein is very filling, much more so than carbohydrates. It’s harder to over-eat protein, either in lean meat form or as a shake like IsaPro, but it’s easy to over-eat carbohydrates, like those found in bread, pasta, cookies and cakes.
Processed foods which are high in refined carbohydrates and sugar are usually low in protein, which means you experience a spike in blood sugar, a rush of energy, and then a crash. You’re hungry again quickly, and what you crave is more sugar.
IsaPro is a great alternative to sugary snacks, and could help you to lose weight as part of an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Protein makes a filling and healthy alternative to sugary snacks
- A high-protein diet can help to boost your metabolism
- Everybody needs a healthy amount of protein, not just athletes
How protein powder works
Eating three chicken breasts or half a dozen eggs every day isn’t always the most convenient or palatable way to get more protein into your diet. High quality protein is important, and while you’re likely to be getting some from the foods you eat, if you’re supplementing, it’s vital that the protein powder you’re taking does the job.
Protein, and the simple but essential amino acids found in IsaPro, form the building blocks of muscle tissue. They’re absorbed quickly into the bloodstream, where they’re delivered to muscles to begin building and repairing. Uptake is especially high right after exercise.
- Soy and gluten-free source of protein
- Quickly and efficiently begin to repair and rebuild muscle
- Cost-effective way of getting regular protein
When to take your IsaPro shake
When you take your shake depends on what your goals are, as well as when and how much exercise you’re doing. For regular workouts, take your shake straight after. Protein uptake is highest immediately after exercise. You can also blend IsaPro into smoothies, making it perfect for any time of day.
- Incorporate IsaPro into your training routine – take it right after exercise
- Blend into smoothies for a healthy, high-protein breakfast drink
- Mix with oatmeal for another great breakfast idea
IsaPro is ideal for building and maintaining healthy muscle, whatever your goals.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- IsaLean Shake: A complete meal replacement shake with 24 grams of protein, balanced carbs and healthy fats, along with many important vitamins and minerals.
- Ionix Supreme: A natural way to boost energy levels and fight stress in the body.
- e+ Energy Shot: Get a ‘shot’ of energy when you need it most!
Order IsaPro Online
Get lean, strong and in the best shape of your life. IsaPro contains 18g of undenatured whey protein and only 90 calories per serving.
USA & Canada: 1-877-854-1658
Australia: 1300 784 335